XPlorations article - Ratchets Capture Progress

  • Bill Wake
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2004
      (Crossposted from XPlorations)

      I've posted a new XPlorations article:

      Ratchets Capture Progress: Steps toward Continuous Integration
      http://xp123.com/xplor/xp0404a/index.shtml
      - Integration and tests help you lock in progress.

      I've also got a few mini-reviews there:

      http://xp123.com/books/index.htm
      * DSDM: Business Focused Development, by the DSDM Consortium
      * Hidden Order, by John Holland
      * Radical Project Management, by Rob Thomsett

      --
      Bill Wake William.Wake@... www.xp123.com
      Author of the Refactoring Workbook