Re: [XP] Re: Introducing XP into an organization

  • William Pietri
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2004
      On Mon, 2004-04-26 at 07:31, Phlip wrote:

      > [a long and helpful list of ways to do XP practices wrong]
      >
      > - acceptence tests that are really GUI-level tests
      > (either on the GUI or on its Representation Layer)

      Is this specifically about traditional GUIs? I've had a fair bit of
      success doing acceptance tests for web apps at the web layer. I've only
      done a little acceptance testing for GUIs, but the problems I noticed
      were mainly related to a hard-to-test GUI framework (Java's Swing)
      rather than a fundamental issue.

      The rest of your list, though, was excellent!

      William

      ---
      http://scissor.com/