VS: [XP] Re: Appraisals in a company adopting XP

  • lasse.koskela@accenture.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 12:49 AM
      > Team managers, line managers and team members are required to
      > enter data and answer questions in order to derive overall attitudes
      > to workload, team effort, team capacity and quality.

      Run, don't walk... Quantitative performance analysis in a qualitative, people-oriented environment is something I'd be wary of.

      The only potential advantage of such a software I can think of is that the software does not suffer from bias/discrimination, but is that really a problem? If the manager is a sensible person, his personal bias might even be a good indicator of delivered value to the team.

      - Lasse -