[OT] Beck invents "Ludicrous Programming"

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 29, 2004
      http://members.rogers.com/nshenoy0424/weblog/2004_04_01_thoughts.html

      Reason is and ought only to be the slave of the passions. -- David Hume
    • Larry Brunelle
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 29, 2004
        Pictures? :-)

        Ron Jeffries wrote:
        > http://members.rogers.com/nshenoy0424/weblog/2004_04_01_thoughts.html
        >
        > Ron Jeffries
        > www.XProgramming.com
        > Reason is and ought only to be the slave of the passions. -- David Hume
      • Jeff Grigg
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 30, 2004
          --- Ron Jeffries <jeffries@d...> wrote:

          http://members.rogers.com/nshenoy0424/weblog/2004_04_01_thoughts.html

          I thought the plan-driven approaches already practiced "YNGGI"
          ("You're Never Gonna Get It," by Destiny's Child)
        • Brian Abbott
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 30, 2004
            Uhh... wasnt that by En Vogue? :-)

            -Brian

            Jeff Grigg wrote:

            >--- Ron Jeffries <jeffries@d...> wrote:
            >

            >http://members.rogers.com/nshenoy0424/weblog/2004_04_01_thoughts.html
            >

            >I thought the plan-driven approaches already practiced "YNGGI"
            >("You're Never Gonna Get It," by Destiny's Child)

            >ad-free courtesy of objectmentor.com
            >Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Bob Flanders
            Message 5 of 6 , May 1, 2004
              LP! TOD! What great concepts. Just think, the whole idea of "Once and only
              once" bites the dust. With LP, you never have to write it. xUnit can be
              changed from an executable module to a GIF of a green traffic light.
            • Nik Shenoy
              Message 6 of 6 , May 4, 2004
                Yes, it was by En Vogue and I will forever feel stupid for writing
                that :-)

                Nik

                --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, Brian Abbott <brian@d...>