Re: Hard practices or hard principles? (was RE: Re: Subsets of XP)

  • Dale Emery
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2004
      Hi Peter,

      > If you had courage, would you also play Russian Roulette?

      I've always thought of courage as moving forward in the face
      fear. But your example tells me that I need to be clearer about
      what I mean by "forward." So my adjusted definition is: moving
      through fear toward something you care about. Courage doesn't
      require me to move through /every/ fear -- only the fears that
      stand between me and some cherished good.

      Dale

      --
      Dale Emery -- Consultant -- Resistance as a Resource
      Web: http://www.dhemery.com

      It's sometimes difficult to think clearly when you're strapped to
      a printing press. --Batman (consoling Robin)