Re: Subsets of XP

  • Dale Emery
    Message 1 of 57 , Apr 29, 2004
      Hi Ron,

      > This suspicion is supported in my mind by the fact that after
      > we finally did a plan, the then project manager said, and I
      > quote, "I can't tell Pat that." Pat was his boss.

      Ouch. I've seen that happen. Bye, bye, communication.

      > He never did tell Pat that, and no one else, including yrs
      > trly, had the courage to go around management to tell the
      > truth.

      Yeah, I've done the "not even yrs trly" thing, too. I've learned
      to recognize that as suicide. And yet, sometimes I do it anyway.
      I always look back on those moments with regret.

      Dale

      --
      Dale Emery -- Consultant -- Resistance as a Resource
      Web: http://www.dhemery.com

      It hardly seems necessary to go to all that trouble just to make
      it easy on ourselves. --Dale Emery
    • Victor Goldberg, Ph.D.
      Message 57 of 57 , May 13, 2004
        Yes, I am very impressed with him.