Re: [XP] Subsets of XP

  • jrb32002
    Message 1 of 57 , Apr 28, 2004
      <jeffries@d...> wrote:
      > In fact, everything in XP follows from just one practice: Small
      Releases.

      I might be anticipating the article, then, when I point out that this
      practice seems (to me) to most directly fall out of the four values
      taken together. It's the Simplest (and Courageous) way I know of to
      get the necessary customer Feedback and Communication flowing towards
      success.

      I sense the formulation above glosses over some subtleties I'm finding
      difficult to express. Perhaps that's just the nature of Agile in
      general, and XP in particular ....

      Joseph Beckenbach
      lead XP tester, Eidogen Inc.
    • Victor Goldberg, Ph.D.