New C++ refactoring editor?

  • jay.packlick@sabre.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 12:33 PM
      I'm an XP coach at Sabre Airline Solutions. Although we've widely
      adopted XP practices, implementing test-first and refactoring for our
      existing (legacy) C++ code bases has been slower in coming.

      It just came to my attention that version 9 of SlickEdit supports an
      array of automated C++ refactorings.

      http://www.slickedit.com/products/pr_new_v9_features.php

      Religious wars over editors aside, has anybody had a chance to
      evaluate this yet?

      Thanks,
      Jay Packlick