Need some info

  • juhimg
    Message 1 of 39 , Apr 15 12:56 PM
      Hi,

      I'm a Graduate Student and need to submit a research paper on an
      aspect of Extreme Programming. I chose to talk about continuous
      integration and collective code ownership. But I'm confused about
      what aspects to talk about. The paper should be around 10 pages.
      Most importantly i need to put in a conclusion that speaks my views
      and opinions on this topic.

      I would highly appreciate some help in deciding what areas of each
      XP practice to talk about.

      thanks,
      Juhi.
    • Jeff Langr
      Message 39 of 39 , Oct 4, 2011
        On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 8:15 PM, James Carr <james.r.carr@...> wrote:

        > Yeah, I forgot that skype doesn't let you share control. Doh!

        I believe it does with plugins, e.g. the Yuuguu plugin. Or at least it did a
        few years ago. However, I had some issues with the plugins that prevented it
        from being an effective solution.

        Larry--thanks for the info about NX, I will take a look.

        Jeff
        Langr Software Solutions
        http://langrsoft.com
        http://agileinaflash.com <http://agileinaflash.com--/> - Agile in a Flash:
        the most comprehensive agile reference & source of wisdom available!