RE: [XP] Re: [Admin] Meeting announcements?

  • Alan Ridlehoover
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2004
      Dale Emery said:
      > Several years ago I attended two of Net Objectives free seminars
      > given by Alan Shalloway in the SF bay area. I forget the names
      > of the seminars, but they focused on XP, Agile, and design
      > patterns. Those seminars were mind-blowing, mind-opening for me.

      Hear! Hear!

      I recently had a similar experience at a free Net Objectives seminar
      here in Seattle. The presenter was Scott Bain. The topic was design
      patterns. And, the marketing pitch was as Dale described -- short and
      low-key. Hands down, it was the best /free/ seminar I've ever attended.
      In fact, it was better than many seminars I paid to attend. Definitely
      worth two hours of my time.

      Please add my voice to those voting in favor of allowing as much as
      possible through -- sans porn. If something offends me, or something
      strikes me as off topic, or even if a thread just gets boring, I ignore
      it. Simple.

      Thanks,
      Alan

      alan ridlehoover