ADA revamped

  • David Putman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 1:33 AM
      Hi Guys,

      Just a blatant plug to let you know that Application Development Advisor
      magazine (I don't own it, I just write for it) is now available on-line and
      downloadable from
      http://www.appdevadvisor.co.uk
      The magazine always carries plenty of general software development articles
      and very often (if I can help it) articles relating to agility and extreme
      programming. Free hardcopy subscriptions are available to all UK-based
      software developers (I kid you not)

      Hope this is OK with the moderators :)

      Dave Putman