Something *magnificent*

  • Kay A. Pentecost
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2004
      Hi, Everybody,

      Like Ron, I'm looking for "something magnificent," and I need some help.

      For those of you who don't know me from the list or conferences, I'm a
      skilled software developer with more than six years in the industry.

      I'm expert in VB6, TDD and vbUnit. I'm learning (yes, all at the same time)
      Smalltalk, both VisualWorks and Squeak and of course SUnit, and Java,
      Eclipse and JUnit. I'm somewhat familiar with VB.Net. I'm learning Fit and
      Fitnesse.

      I'm thoroughly test-infected, "get" XP and OO, and bake a really great
      cheesecake. <grin>

      So if any of you have any contacts in the Washington, DC area... like
      companies, recruiters, consulting firms, etc. etc. etc, could you let me
      know off list?

      My resume in Word is at http://www.erols.com/kayp/Pentecost.doc A
      "functional" version is at http://www.erols.com/kayp/ (click on Resume)

      Please contact me off-list at tranzpupy at ix dot netcom dot com....

      Kay