Re: [XP] Re: planning software

  • Adrian Howard
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 2, 2004
      On 26 Feb 2004, at 07:28, Steven J. Owens wrote:
      [snip]
      > But how do you use the cards when your customer is half a
      > continent away, and the end-users are half a world away (in two
      > different directions)?
      [snip]

      One relatively low-tech solution I used once was a combination of VNC,
      Stickies (a Mac app that emulates on-screen post-it notes), and a
      speaker phone.

      We shared the screen using VNC, used the on-screen post-it notes as
      cards while we talked over the phone.

      Of course being onsite with cards would have been better, but this
      worked well for the two of us (me at one end, customer at other).
      Probably wouldn't have worked well with many more people.

      Adrian