Re: [XP] Project Management / Scheduling

  • Jim Standley
    Message 1 of 21 , Feb 27, 2004
      For my experience, one of the great things about agile methods is the high
      visibility of progress (or not). This page
      http://www.surfscranton.com/architecture/IterationPlan.htm has some charts
      we use. Do others have concrete examples of BVC or tracking techniques?

      Joel at http://www.joelonsoftware.com/index.html used to have a sample
      spreadsheet for individual developer tracking. I can't find it now, but
      recall it had the story name, original estimate, time spent so far, and
      estimated time remaining. When spent + remaining > estimate the plan is at
      risk.