Re: [spam] SSEEHRRKSYLXMTO

  • w3c-xml-sig-ws-request@w3.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4 6:51 PM

      There are many mailing lists provided by the W3C for discussion
      and development on the World Wide Web. A full list of them
      is available at:

      http://www.w3.org/Mail/Lists

      NOTE that this list is not the place for any of the following:

      How do I configure [insert-favorite-software-here]?
      I'm new to the web -- what is it?
      I tried to ask [insert-company-here] customer support, but
      [I didn't get any response / they told me to RTFM]

      Answers to the above questions are often found on the Web. A list
      of useful resources is available at:

      http://www.w3.org/Help/

      ******* Administrative Requests *******

      The -request mail address should be used for all list administrative
      requests. It accepts the following commands (in the Subject of an
      e-mail message):

      subscribe -- Subscribe to the list. If you want to subscribe
      under a different address, use a Reply-To: address
      header in the message.

      unsubscribe -- Unsubscribe from the list.

      help -- Get information about the mailing list.

      In the event of an address change, it would probably be wisest to first
      send an unsubscribe for the old address (this can be done from the new
      address), and then a new subscribe from the new address (the order is
      important.)

      Most (un)subscription requests are processed automatically without human
      intervention. Do not send multiple (un)subscription or info requests in
      one mail. Only one will be processed per mail.

      NOTE: The -request server usually does quite a good job in discriminating
      between (un)subscribe requests and messages intended for the
      maintainer. If you'd like to make sure a human reads your message,
      make it look like a reply (i.e. the first word in the Subject: field
      should be "Re:", without the quotes of course); the -request server
      does not react to replies.

      ******* Online Archives *******

      Every submission sent to this list is archived and made available online.
      Archives of public lists are available at:

      http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/

      ******* Email Attachment Formats *******

      Please review the W3C Guidelines regarding email attachment formats:

      http://www.w3.org/2002/03/email_attachment_formats.html