what auto functional test tools do u use??

  • Leira
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2004
      i am a newbie,and i want to have a practice of XP in my team. we have
      practiced pair programming, TDD. but the problem we met is that we don't
      have auto functional test.

      what tools can we use? is there open source tools? how we can auto test if
      we use lots of GUI, even based on GUI? is there any samples wen can learn
      from??