Moderation Report was Re: [XP] Check this Out!!!!

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
      On Sunday, February 1, 2004, at 7:41:03 AM, Anil wrote:

      > Make Your Opinions Count! Influence decision makers
      > (For Indian Citizens Only)

      Anil has been removed. From the group, that is.

      Speak the affirmative; emphasize your choice
      by utterly ignoring all that you reject. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
    • yahoogroups@jhrothjr.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
        > On Sunday, February 1, 2004, at 7:41:03 AM, Anil wrote:
        >
        > > Make Your Opinions Count! Influence decision makers
        > > (For Indian Citizens Only)
        >
        > Anil has been removed. From the group, that is.

        So that's why I couldn't find him? I took out the three messages
        he'd managed to leave.

        John Roth

        > Ron Jeffries
        > www.XProgramming.com
        > Speak the affirmative; emphasize your choice
        > by utterly ignoring all that you reject. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

      • Edmund Schweppe
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
          Ron Jeffries wrote:
          > On Sunday, February 1, 2004, at 7:41:03 AM, Anil wrote:
          >>Make Your Opinions Count! Influence decision makers
          >>(For Indian Citizens Only)
          > Anil has been removed. From the group, that is.

          Well, he influenced *one* decision maker, at least ...

          (PS: Thanks, Ron!)