Re: [XP] Re: "game files" and "Hello" -- indications of a virus

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2004
      On Saturday, January 31, 2004, at 10:23:29 AM, Jeff Grigg wrote:

      > Yahoo drops the attachment files. But the postings make me wonder
      > if Chet Hendrickson and P.Bossi@q.../pgbossi have been infected by
      > an email virus or two.

      Chet and I are working on a program whose project name is Game1, so I think
      it was that ...

      There is economic value in manufacturing identical wheels. There is no
      economic value in reinventing the wheel. With manufacturing, variation is
      bad. With design activities such as software, variation (i.e. differences
      from previous systems) is what we're selling. -- Hubert Matthews