[OT] Prototyping is important because...

  • Tim Haughton (OmniBus - Stanford)
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2003
      I'm sure this can be twisted to suit our cause, it was too good to miss. Prototyping is important because...

      "...as we know, there are known knowns, there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns - the ones we don't know we don't know."

      Mr Rumsfeld. Everyone's friend. (Winner of the Plain English Foot in Mouth award)

      Regards,

      Tim Haughton
      Software Engineer

      Omnibus Systems Ltd