Re: [XP] Re: Object Mentor mentioned at HackNot

  • Brian Christopher Robinson
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 1, 2003
      On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 dave.rooney@... wrote:

      > He said, "In Myers-Briggs terms I am an ISTJ, which is the most common
      > personality type in the IT industry." First of all, does anyone know if
      > it's true that ISTJ is most common in the industry?

      I can't speak for the whole industry, but myself and most of my friends
      in IT are INTPs. In fact, the way that so many people I consider to be
      people who think like myself get the same results on the tests leads me
      to give more credence to it than most other pop psychology tests.

      --
      Without requirements, the program is done now. - Ron Jeffries