Re: [XP] Agile tools for python?

  • Brian Christopher Robinson
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 1, 2003
      On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 yahoogroups@... wrote:

      > The last I saw from the plugin registry for Eclipse, there are
      > three Python plugins, although only one looks like it's being
      > actively maintained. Which one did you use?

      I can't seem to tell from the description of the various ones at
      sourceforge. There appear to be about four there now. Do you have a
      recommendation?

      --
      Without requirements, the program is done now. - Ron Jeffries
    • yahoogroups@jhrothjr.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 1, 2003
        From: "Brian Christopher Robinson"
        <brian.c.robinson.at.ngc.com@...>
        > > The last I saw from the plugin registry for Eclipse, there are
        > > three Python plugins, although only one looks like it's being
        > > actively maintained. Which one did you use?
        >
        > I can't seem to tell from the description of the various ones at
        > sourceforge. There appear to be about four there now. Do you have a
        > recommendation?

        Unfortunately not. I haven't used any of them. It's probably a
        real good question to ask on comp.lang.python.

        John Roth

        > --
        > Without requirements, the program is done now. - Ron Jeffries

      • Changjune Kim
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 2, 2003