ANNOUNCEMENT: My updated notes on Ron Jeffries' October 8, 2003 Bay XP Presentation on XP Planning available

  • Dominique Plante
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2003
      Dear Extreme Programmers:

      Ron Jeffries was in town a few weeks ago, and did a great presentation
      to the members of the group BayXP on XP Planning.

      If you are interested, the most up to date version of these notes, which
      I call 'Dom's Notes on Ron Jeffries' October 8, 2003 BayXP Talk On XP
      Planning' are available at
      http://www.binaryshift.com/main/bayXP-08-10-2003-updated.m

      I appreciate all of your feedback, and I would be happy to update these
      notes appropriately.

      Sincerely,
      Dominique

      -=
      Dominique Plante - dplante AT pacbell dot net
      Agile Developer for Hire - San Francisco Bay Area
      http://www.binaryshift.com
      -Founder of the Bay Area Software Developers Tribe
      -http://basd.tribe.net-