Re: Good Article in STQE

  • Dale Emery
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2003
      Hi Jim, all,

      Jim asked:
      > > Sorry, I'm new to the list, what is STQE magazine?

      I replied:
      > It used to be called Software Testing and Quality Engineering.
      > They have a web site at <http://www.stqemagazine.com/>. Many
      > STQE articles eventually end up at the related, and very
      > worthwhile, <http://www.stickyminds.com/> site.

      I got the following message in my Inbox this morning. Looks as
      if the name is changing again:

      We're kicking off the New Year with a new name for our magazine:

      Better Software,
      The magazine for software professionals who care about quality.

      Formerly STQE magazine, Better Software magazine is still
      your ultimate information source for building and delivering
      better software.

      Here's how we made a great magazine Better:

      - Enhanced content
      - Increased frequency
      - Bonus Tools Directory
      - Digital delivery now available

      Each issue of Better Software contains nuts-and-bolts
      information, practices, and other essentials for anyone who
      cares about building better software.

      Better Software--the magazine for software professionals who
      care about quality.

      Dale

      --
      Dale Emery -- Consultant -- Resistance as a Resource
      Web: http://www.dhemery.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 27, 2003
        STQE is "Software Test and Quality Engineering" but its coverage is much
        broader than the title implies. In fact, they are changing the title to
        "Better Software."

        You should be able to get the magazine at any good bookstore. It's
        definitely worth subscribing to.

        -Mike