RE: [XP] Good Article in STQE

  • James Cloughley
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2003
      Sorry, I'm new to the list, what is STQE magazine?

      Jim

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 30, 2003
        Hi Jim,

        > Sorry, I'm new to the list, what is STQE magazine?

        It used to be called Software Testing and Quality Engineering.
        They have a web site at <http://www.stqemagazine.com/>. Many
        STQE articles eventually end up at the related, and very
        worthwhile, <http://www.stickyminds.com/> site.

        Dale

        --
        Dale Emery -- Consultant -- Resistance as a Resource
        Web: http://www.dhemery.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2003
          Hi Jim, all,

          Jim asked:
          > > Sorry, I'm new to the list, what is STQE magazine?

          I replied:
          > It used to be called Software Testing and Quality Engineering.
          > They have a web site at <http://www.stqemagazine.com/>. Many
          > STQE articles eventually end up at the related, and very
          > worthwhile, <http://www.stickyminds.com/> site.

          I got the following message in my Inbox this morning. Looks as
          if the name is changing again:

          We're kicking off the New Year with a new name for our magazine:

          Better Software,
          The magazine for software professionals who care about quality.

          Formerly STQE magazine, Better Software magazine is still
          your ultimate information source for building and delivering
          better software.

          Here's how we made a great magazine Better:

          - Enhanced content
          - Increased frequency
          - Bonus Tools Directory
          - Digital delivery now available

          Each issue of Better Software contains nuts-and-bolts
          information, practices, and other essentials for anyone who
          cares about building better software.

          Better Software--the magazine for software professionals who
          care about quality.

          Dale

          --
          Dale Emery -- Consultant -- Resistance as a Resource
          Web: http://www.dhemery.com
          Weblog: http://www.dhemery.com/journal (Conversations with Dale)
        • Mike Cohn
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 27, 2003
            STQE is "Software Test and Quality Engineering" but its coverage is much
            broader than the title implies. In fact, they are changing the title to
            "Better Software."

            You should be able to get the magazine at any good bookstore. It's
            definitely worth subscribing to.

            -Mike