RE: [XP] Perl Nested Hash's

  • Jim Ivey
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 26 12:09 PM
      Heh. Well, in that light:

      Top Ten Pissy XP Answers I Expected Other Than Luc's

      10) Do you have a story for that?
      9) Don't explain it in english. Explain it by showing us the failing tests.
      8) Is a hash->array->hash really the simplest design?
      7) What does your pair partner think?
      6) Does your mock store implement the same behavior?
      5) Kent already did this with two matchsticks and a puppy.
      4) Don't be "afraid to ask for help" like this, but don't ask us.
      3) Isn't there already a PerlRefactory pattern for this?
      2) We did that in Immersion One, but after twelve refactorings it
      disappeared from the screen. Sorry.
      1) Line 14 looks suspiciously like a comment. Remove it or we won't help
      you.