Good resource for Java/J2EE Experts...

  • Appu
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2003
      Hi all,

      We invite you to join the premium group for Enterprise Java
      technologies - J2EEWorld. You can participate in in-depth discussions
      on topics related to Java/J2EE like EJB, JSP, Servlets, XML,
      WebServices, EAI, OOAD, Certification, Training etc. The group also
      has a very carefully selected collection of reference materials like
      technology comparison docs, case studies, ebooks, whitepapers, best
      practices, and others.

      Please subscribe to this group by sending mails to

      J2EEWorld-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Visit the group home page at

      Cheers,

      Appu.