Important Info about SMARTJOBS - home based jobs

  • Hottest Recruitments
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      hi friends

      i am an M.C.A fresher(2003). as soon as i finished my m.c.a degree I started searching for a good job. in the meanwhile i used to get mails regarding smartjobs daily. first i used to ignore them. later i thought why not try the job atleast for my pocket money untill i get a good job. so i paid rs. 750 and joined the job with lot of risk hoping to get my money back. i joined smartjobs in middle of july and since then i am working. i got many mails stating that smartjobs is not a genuine company etc.. i was getting tensed day by day but with some hope that i will get my payment coninued working. August came and i became restless as i didn't get my cheque for july so i stopped working. later on august 10th evening guess wat happened i received my cheque for rs.3000(for 15 days in july)!!!!!!!. i was very much surprised and was in tears. i can't expess my joy. after that i again started working for smartjobs. so friends why not u also join smartjobs part-time or full-time to start
      reaping benefits. u can earn minimum of rs. 6000 per month to rs.10000. it is purely ad typing job and involves no selling or marketing. if u know typing that's enough.so join immediately by sending ur enquiries/acceptance to

      smartjobs4528@...

      Win TVs, Bikes, DVD players and more!Click onYahoo! India Promos