Re: [XP] Unified Process

  • Grady Booch
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      The Rational Unified Process is the process framework created and
      supported by Rational. There is no overarching, more abstract unified
      process (other than perhaps the metamodel of the RUP which we submitted to
      the OMG, not unlike the MOF is to the UML).

      Grady Booch
      IBM Fellow
      Voice: (303) 986-2405
      Mobile: (303) 898-7091
      Fax: (303) 987-2141
      Video: (303) 795-6587/6626
      GPS: 39.620/-105.076
      Notes: Grady Booch/Boulder/IBM
      E-mail: gbooch@...

      "bobbyf72" <bobbyf72@...>
      08/25/2003 01:56 PM
      Please respond to extremeprogramming

      To: extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com
      cc:
      Subject: [XP] Unified Process

      Be it alive or dead?

      The question pertains not to the Rational Unified Process, but the
      Unified Process that RUP was a specialization of. I have google'd for
      a while and can find little in terms of quality links, documents, or
      artifacts for the latter.

      Authoritative comments from any of the amigos would be especially
      appreciated.

      RF

      ad-free courtesy of objectmentor.com