Re: [XP] Ideas

  • J. B. Rainsberger
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2003
      Victor wrote:
      <snip />

      > By the way, I don't see anything wrong with disagreeing. From the
      > discussion comes the light. And I don't feel any need to insult you.

      Victor, your condescension is insulting. It obscures the meaning I might
      otherwise draw from your writing. As I read, understand and even at
      times agree, I am distracted by your comment about manners -- although
      at least that was humurous in a self-referential way. If you must
      deliver insults, please do so directly, as that at least admits a
      certain amount of respect.

      Have a nice life.
      --
      J. B. Rainsberger,