XpUniverseOpenSpace.FieldReportedDefects

  • Jeff Grigg
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2003
      I was reading XPUOS Wiki pages, and this one bothered me:

      http://www.fitnesse.org/XpUniverseOpenSpace.FieldReportedDefects

      Good quality is defined by the ability to fix all defects reported
      from the field in less than 30 days (according to some Quality
      expert according to JohnRoth)

      -----

      So I wrote...

      "Really good quality can be recognized, in part, by no defects being
      found in the field."

      "Really good support can be recognized, in part, by fixing defects
      immediately, within minutes of being reported from the field.
      Merely 'good' support would be fixing defects within hours, or
      within a day."
      -- JeffGrigg (...who could not attend. )-: