Projects in Maintainence Mode

  • Michael Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29 2:13 PM
      Hi all

      We have just recently put an application developed in XP into
      maintainence. Couple of interesting question came to mind.

      Should we be treat changes to a project in maintainence mode as an agile
      project ?
      Should we run cruise control ?
      Should we manage changes using story cards ?
      Do we pair program for bug fixes in maintainence mode?
      Do we do all the XP practices ?

      I believe that Agile projects are in maintainence mode from day 1.

      Comments ? Experience to share ? What does everyone else do ?

      Mike Lee
      Thoughtworks.com