blog entry

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2003
      Bill Venner kindly offered me a blog on artima.com. I've written my first
      entry:

      More Powerful doesn't mean Smarter
      July 29, 2003

      Becoming a boss doesn't make us smarter, nor is it a license to use our
      power unwisely. We need to listen to our folks, and let them act on their
      own, sometimes even when they're wrong.

      http://www.artima.com/weblogs/index.jsp?blogger=rejeffries

      The greatest mistake we make is living in constant fear that we will make one.
      -- John Maxwell