Re: [XP] PDF files (was: Re: Agile Software Development)

  • Anne & Larry Brunelle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2003
      You may wish to know that I just now highlighted some
      text displayed in xpdf and pasted it into Xemacs.

      The version of xpdf is 0.92.
      The version of Xemacs (hardly matters, just was a
      convenient destination) is 21.1.
      The Linux distribution is RedHat 7.2, and the
      window manager is KDE.
      The versions of xpdf and Xemacs are those provided
      with the RedHat distribution. No tweaks.
      Copy'n'paste was by means of the left and center
      mouse buttons.