Re: [XP] Testing tips for JSP? (was OT: RFP on good books for Web Services with Java?)

  • Nick Holt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2003
      Hi Paul

      Have a look at JWebUnit (jwebunit.sourceforge.net). I've been using this to
      write acceptance tests for a WebApp built using J2EE and it's pretty good.
      It basically allows me to drive each page from a test case, asserting that
      the data I think the page should contain is actually there.

      You might also have a look at Cactus (jakarta.apache.org/cactus) that'll
      allow you to test any server side components - servlets, taglibs, etc.

      Regards

      Nick