Re: [XP] Looking for a test result dashboard

  • Nick Holt
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2003
      Hi Mark

      I assume you've looked at the JUnitReport task for Ant. Unfortunately it
      doesn't have quite as much information in the one report as DART seems to
      have.

      If you like reports on you tests also have a look at Clover
      (http://www.thecortex.net/clover/).

      Regards

      Nick

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2003
        Hi,

        > I am looking for a tool that can collect and report in a matrix-type
        > fashion the results of test runs on several system/platforms. The one
        > that I know (DART: http://public.kitware.com/Dart/HTML/Index.shtml)
        > looks good, but doesn't work easily with Ant / Junit. But I like the
        > easy overview and drill-down capability.
        >
        > Does anyone know about other tools like this?

        The only one I am aware of is Mozilla Tinderbox:
        http://www.mozilla.org/tinderbox.html

        Don't know about Ant/Junit integration, though.

        Regards, Ilja