Re: [XP] Looking for a test result dashboard

  • Curtis Cooley
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2003
      If you want a tool that will help you write tests as well as report them
      nicely, look into http://fit.c2.com

      You could also look at http://fitnesse.org for a wiki interface to fit
      and tools to write web based tests and tests to test web pages.

      On Tue, 2003-07-01 at 12:55, Mark Striebeck wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > I am looking for a tool that can collect and report in a matrix-type
      > fashion the results of test runs on several system/platforms. The one
      > that I know (DART: http://public.kitware.com/Dart/HTML/Index.shtml)
      > looks good, but doesn't work easily with Ant / Junit. But I like the
      > easy overview and drill-down capability.
      >
      > Does anyone know about other tools like this?
      >
      > Thanks
      > MarkS

      ======================
      Curtis R Cooley
      RADSoft
      Better software faster
      curtis@...
      ----------------------
      Lurleen, I can't get your song outta my mind. I haven't felt this way
      since `Funky Town.'

      -- Homer Simpson
      Colonel Homer
    • Nick Holt
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2003
        Hi Mark

        I assume you've looked at the JUnitReport task for Ant. Unfortunately it
        doesn't have quite as much information in the one report as DART seems to
        have.

        If you like reports on you tests also have a look at Clover
        (http://www.thecortex.net/clover/).

        Regards

        Nick

        > I am looking for a tool that can collect and report in a matrix-type
        > fashion the results of test runs on several system/platforms. The one
        > that I know (DART: http://public.kitware.com/Dart/HTML/Index.shtml)
        > looks good, but doesn't work easily with Ant / Junit. But I like the
        > easy overview and drill-down capability.
        >
        > Does anyone know about other tools like this?
        >
        > Thanks
        > MarkS

      • Ilja Preuss
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2003
          Hi,

          > I am looking for a tool that can collect and report in a matrix-type
          > fashion the results of test runs on several system/platforms. The one
          > that I know (DART: http://public.kitware.com/Dart/HTML/Index.shtml)
          > looks good, but doesn't work easily with Ant / Junit. But I like the
          > easy overview and drill-down capability.
          >
          > Does anyone know about other tools like this?

          The only one I am aware of is Mozilla Tinderbox:
          http://www.mozilla.org/tinderbox.html

          Don't know about Ant/Junit integration, though.

          Regards, Ilja