UML 2.0--Is it final?

  • Mike Cohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2003
      Has anyone heard if the UML 2.0 spec got fully accepted at the big OMG
      meeting that ended today?

      If so, I'm anxious to get back to spending months doing BDUF if I can be
      sure that my modeling language won't change.

      With UML in a "coming soon" state for so long I've had to resort to
      conversations, whiteboard diagramming, refactoring, better and emergent
      architectures, and completing projects too quickly. I miss the months
      upfront when I could hide from my boss and not produce any code.

      :-)

      -Mike