OT: "definite" + "ly" (was Re: [XP] Re: Analysing the cost of change.)

  • Craig Pardey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2003
      I disagree. I believe that 'separate' would be the most misspelled word

      >>> yahoogroups@... 06/06/2003 7:01:32 am >>>
      "amr_samadisy" <amr@...> wrote:
      > ... DEFINATLY (sp?) ...

      This is definitely the most misspelled word in the English language, at
      least on mailing lists and on Slashdot.

      It's easy to spell, too: just take "definite" (which is easy to spell if you
      know how to spell "finite") and add "ly" to the end.

      "de" + "finite" + "ly" ==> "definitely".

      ad-free courtesy of objectmentor.com

      ***** IMPORTANT INFORMATION *****
      This document should be read only by those persons to whom
      it is addressed and its content is not intended for use by
      any other persons. If you have received this message in
      error, please notify us immediately. Please also destroy and
      delete the message from your computer. Any unauthorised form
      of reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited.
      St.George is not liable for the proper and complete transmission
      of the information contained in this communication, nor for any
      delay in its receipt.