Re: [XP] Analysing the cost of change.

  • Willem Bogaerts
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2003
      As a member of yahoo groups, I think you can start a poll. That would probably give you the results in an organized way.

      Best regards,
      Willem Bogaerts

      >>> nhruza1@... 05/06/2003 06:36:26 >>>
      Hello,

      I'm a grad student writing a paper on XP. I'm trying to analyze the
      cost of change curve and XP's effectiveness in "flattening" it. It
      seems to be an essential concept to the methodology, but there is very
      little info expanding on it. I would appreciate any input from those
      of you who have used XP.

      1) Have you found that it was as easy (cheap) to add features at the
      end of the project as it was near the beginning or middle?

      2) How well did your team stick to the 12 best practices? Which did
      you feel helped the most?

      3) Do you think it was good programming practices(OO, Patterns, ect.)
      that lead to the flattening or was it the XP practices.

      Thanks for your time. I really appreciate any of your thoughts.

      Nick

      ad-free courtesy of objectmentor.com

      the above information is intended only for the person or entity to whom
      it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
      information. Any review, retransmission, dissemination of, or taking
      action in reliance upon this information by others than the intended
      recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
      return this e-mail to the sender and delete it from any computer system.