Re: [XP] Any Borland Delphi agile shops?

  • Chris Morris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2003
      > The big issue is that they have a commitment to using Delphi. We have
      > found Dunit but are wondering what other tools are available for Delphi?
      > Is there a refactoring browser?

      I don't know of any ... tools like ModelMaker that come with D7 (super-duper
      version) sort of do refactorings from what I understand (not seen it
      myself), but not a straight on refactoring browser like the Java tools.

      The DUnit list would probably be a good place to post to get further agile
      advice that is specific to Delphi -- this list is a good place to stay for
      general stuff, and most of it is general (non-tool specific).

      I do agileness-for-one at my day job, primary app still in D4.

      Chris Morris
      DUnit co-Admin
      http://dunit.sf.net
      http://clabs.org