Re: OT Re: [XP] Re: Womb-man (was Motivation)

  • Erik Hanson
    Message 1 of 25 , Jun 3, 2003
      "Kay A. Pentecost" <tranzpupy@...> wrote:
      > I'm pretty busy... (not with paid work, yet, hint hint if anyone needs an
      > experienced VB programmer who loves XP... or a novice Java or Smalltalk
      > programmer who's willing to learn and wants to do XP hint hint...)

      You might want to slyly mention the geographic area in which you are
      considering work (not that I have any work to give)...

      Also, don't forget about the xp-jobs mailing list, which I haven't plugged
      in a while:

      There are usually only a few job postings per month (on a good month), but
      at least the list is 99.95% spam-free!

      Erik Hanson