Re: [software-testing] fyi - IEEE SWEBOK call for reviewers

  • Christian Sepulveda
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2003
      Where and to whom should we direct our comments? (Sorry if this was
      noted in an earlier post.)

      Chris

      --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, Cem Kaner <kaner@k...>
      wrote:
      > I am concerned about the "you and others" -- it is important that
      MANY
      > of us send our comments, not just a few of us.
      >
      > -- cem
      >
      > On Sunday, June 1, 2003, at 05:58 PM, Keith Ray wrote:
      >
      > > I think it is important that you and others not only send your
      comments
      > > into the SWEBOK group, but also publish them on the web, so that
      anyone
      > > googling for SWEBOK can find the criticisms.
      > >
      > > OCem Kaner, Professor, Department of Computer Sciences,
      > Florida Institute of Technology, 150 West University Blvd.
      > Melbourne, FL 32901.
      > Senior author of
      > Lessons Learned in Software Testing
      > Testing Computer Software, and
      > Bad Software: What to Do When Software Fails.
    • Keith Ray
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2003
        I'll do what I can. I blogged about it, at least, so some people
        outside of these mailing lists will read about it.

        --
        C. Keith Ray
        <http://homepage.mac.com/keithray/resume.html>
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1, 2003