Re: [XP] Re: [software-testing] fyi - IEEE SWEBOK call for reviewers

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2003
      On Sunday, June 1, 2003, at 5:58:09 PM, Keith Ray wrote:

      > I think it is important that you and others not only send your comments
      > into the SWEBOK group, but also publish them on the web, so that anyone
      > googling for SWEBOK can find the criticisms.

      Very good Idea, Keith!

      Example isn't another way to teach, it is the only way to teach. --Albert Einstein
    • Cem Kaner
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2003
        I am concerned about the "you and others" -- it is important that MANY
        of us send our comments, not just a few of us.

        -- cem

        On Sunday, June 1, 2003, at 05:58 PM, Keith Ray wrote:

        > I think it is important that you and others not only send your comments
        > into the SWEBOK group, but also publish them on the web, so that anyone
        > googling for SWEBOK can find the criticisms.
        >
        > OCem Kaner, Professor, Department of Computer Sciences,
        Florida Institute of Technology, 150 West University Blvd.
        Melbourne, FL 32901.
        Senior author of
        Lessons Learned in Software Testing
        Testing Computer Software, and
        Bad Software: What to Do When Software Fails.
      • Christian Sepulveda
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1, 2003
          Where and to whom should we direct our comments? (Sorry if this was
          noted in an earlier post.)

          Chris

          --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, Cem Kaner <kaner@k...>
          wrote:
          > I am concerned about the "you and others" -- it is important that
          MANY
          > of us send our comments, not just a few of us.
          >
          > -- cem
          >
          > On Sunday, June 1, 2003, at 05:58 PM, Keith Ray wrote:
          >
          > > I think it is important that you and others not only send your
          comments
          > > into the SWEBOK group, but also publish them on the web, so that
          anyone
          > > googling for SWEBOK can find the criticisms.
          > >
          > > OCem Kaner, Professor, Department of Computer Sciences,
          > Florida Institute of Technology, 150 West University Blvd.
          > Melbourne, FL 32901.
          > Senior author of
          > Lessons Learned in Software Testing
          > Testing Computer Software, and
          > Bad Software: What to Do When Software Fails.
        • Keith Ray
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 1, 2003
            I'll do what I can. I blogged about it, at least, so some people
            outside of these mailing lists will read about it.

            --
            C. Keith Ray
            <http://homepage.mac.com/keithray/resume.html>
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 1, 2003