Re: [software-testing] fyi - IEEE SWEBOK call for reviewers

  • Keith Ray
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2003
      I think it is important that you and others not only send your comments
      into the SWEBOK group, but also publish them on the web, so that anyone
      googling for SWEBOK can find the criticisms.

      --
      C. Keith Ray
      <http://homepage.mac.com/keithray/resume.html>
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2003
        On Sunday, June 1, 2003, at 5:58:09 PM, Keith Ray wrote:

        > I think it is important that you and others not only send your comments
        > into the SWEBOK group, but also publish them on the web, so that anyone
        > googling for SWEBOK can find the criticisms.

        Very good Idea, Keith!

        Example isn't another way to teach, it is the only way to teach. --Albert Einstein
      • Cem Kaner
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1, 2003
          I am concerned about the "you and others" -- it is important that MANY
          of us send our comments, not just a few of us.

          -- cem

          On Sunday, June 1, 2003, at 05:58 PM, Keith Ray wrote:

          > I think it is important that you and others not only send your comments
          > into the SWEBOK group, but also publish them on the web, so that anyone
          > googling for SWEBOK can find the criticisms.
          >
          > OCem Kaner, Professor, Department of Computer Sciences,
          Florida Institute of Technology, 150 West University Blvd.
          Melbourne, FL 32901.
          Senior author of
          Lessons Learned in Software Testing
          Testing Computer Software, and
          Bad Software: What to Do When Software Fails.
        • Christian Sepulveda
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 1, 2003
            Where and to whom should we direct our comments? (Sorry if this was
            noted in an earlier post.)

            Chris

            --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, Cem Kaner <kaner@k...>

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 1, 2003
              I'll do what I can. I blogged about it, at least, so some people
              outside of these mailing lists will read about it.

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 1, 2003
                www.swebok.org