Call for Sessions - XP Day Benelux 2003

  • Marc Evers
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16 2:29 PM
      I apologize if you receive multiple copies of this call for sessions.

      Kind regards,

      Marc Evers
      NIWI-KNAW (http://www.niwi.knaw.nl)

      Call for Sessions - XP Day Benelux 2003
      Breda, The Netherlands
      http://www.xpday.be - http://www.xpday.nl

      The XP Day Benelux is a one day conference about all aspects of
      Extreme Programming and other agile software development methods like
      DSDM, Scrum, Feature-driven development, and Crystal. See the agile
      manifesto (http://www.agilemanifesto.org) for the principles of agile
      software development.

      The XP Day Benelux conference is aimed at software developers, project
      leaders, IT managers, testers, architects, and coaches. It will
      provide a good opportunity for exchanging ideas and sharing
      experiences, and is suited for both experienced participants and
      beginners in Agile Software Development. The focus of this conference
      is on practical knowledge, real-world experience and active
      participation of all attendees. We aim at 50-100 participants.

      Organising a session is the best way to learn from such a conference.
      It provides an opportunity to share your experiences, to get feedback
      on your ideas, to try new ideas and sessions. Session organisers will
      get discount off the conference fee (which will be about €100).

      See the full call for sessions at http://www.xpday.nl/en/CallForSessions

      More information about XP Day Benelux can be found at
      http://www.xpday.nl and http://www.xpday.be. For questions and more
      information, please contact the organisation at xpdayinfo@....