RE: [XP] Fwd: How does XP apply in a Data Warehouse environment

  • Steven Gordon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2003
      There is also Scott Ambler's www.agiledata.org with lots of relevant

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Willem Bogaerts [mailto:wbogaerts@...]
      Sent: Friday, May 16, 2003 8:18 AM
      To: extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [XP] Fwd: How does XP apply in a Data Warehouse environment

      You are right. you can only find it if you know the name exactly, I
      suppose...
      You can find it at:

      Best regards,
      Willem Bogaerts

      >>> laurent.duperval@... 16/05/2003 16:36:02 >>>
      On 14 May, Willem Bogaerts wrote:
      > There's an agile databases yahoo group. You can browse some of the
      messages there. There aren't that many. Databases are not that different
      from an XP perspective, but for changes you'll need enough rights. I have
      done enough database refactorings in the past and even with databases you
      should always do the simplest thing that can possibly work. If you have
      separate programmers and database administrators, the programmers get to be
      customers, I think.

      Thanks for the reply. You wouldn't happen to know the name of the group by
      any chance? A search for "agile databases" only returns the Cincinnati
      Object Users Group. I looked at all the entries for "agile" but I didn't see
      one that fit the description.

      the above information is intended only for the person or entity to whom
      it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
      information. Any review, retransmission, dissemination of, or taking
      action in reliance upon this information by others than the intended
      recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
      return this e-mail to the sender and delete it from any computer system.

      ad-free courtesy of objectmentor.com