RE: [XP] Ann: Advanced Unit Testing Techniques at XP2003

  • Willem Bogaerts
    Message 1 of 44 , May 15, 2003
      Better make that http://www.xp2003.org/tutorial/poole.html

      >>> alanflaherty@... 15/05/2003 10:21:04 >>>
      Should be www.xp2003.org/tutorials/poole.html

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Charlie Poole [mailto:cpoole@...]
      Sent: 15 May 2003 07:21
      To: extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [XP] Ann: Advanced Unit Testing Techniques at XP2003

      We have had a number of discussions about problems of testing UI,
      multi-threaded apps
      and a number of other areas that are considered "difficult to test"

      My tutorial on Advanced Unit Testing Techniques for .Net at XP2003 deals
      with just that:
      testing the "hard bits" - which aren't really all that hard with the
      right
      approach.

      The technology of the presentation and examples will be .Net and NUnit
      but
      the techniques
      descrived are useful for any object-oriented platform or language.

      See www.xp2003.org/tutorials/cpoole.html for a complete description and
      register for the
      conference and tutorial at www.xp2003.org/reg.html

      Charlie Poole
      cpoole@...

      ad-free courtesy of objectmentor.com

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      ad-free courtesy of objectmentor.com

      the above information is intended only for the person or entity to whom
      it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
      information. Any review, retransmission, dissemination of, or taking
      action in reliance upon this information by others than the intended
      recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
      return this e-mail to the sender and delete it from any computer system.
    • Willem Bogaerts
      Message 44 of 44 , May 15, 2003