RE: [XP] Agile methodologies - Precise Definition & Any statistic s for XP popularity

  • Hubert Smits
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2003
      Also the Articles program of the Agile Alliance is a good source for
      statistics: <http://www.aanpo.org/articles/index>.

      The Agile Manifesto defines the principles of agile methods:
      <http://agilemanifesto.org/>

      --Hubert

      http://www.wikipedia.org/

      It's not much but maybe it will lead you to what you want.

      Laurent Duperval <laurent.duperval@...>

      "Do you believe in the devil? You know, a supreme evil being dedicated to
      the temptation, corruption, and destruction of man?"
      "I'm not sure that man needs the help."

      -Calvin & Hobbes

      ad-free courtesy of objectmentor.com

      Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the recipient addressee indicated in this message you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and notify us immediately. If you or your employer do not consent to internet email messages of this kind, please advise us immediately.