Re: [XP] Agile methodologies - Precise Definition & Any statistics for XP popularity

  • laurent.duperval@microcell.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2003
      On 14 May, Michael wrote:
      > Hi,
      > I am currently writing a paper on agile methodologies and in
      > particular, the focus is on XP.
      >
      > Q1. I am wondering if anyone is aware of a precise definition of
      > agile methodologies, as while there has numerous articles written on
      > agile methodologies, there does appear to be any attempt by anyone
      > to provide a precise definition of the term 'Agile Methodology'.

      Check the wikipedia:

      http://www.wikipedia.org/

      It's not much but maybe it will lead you to what you want.

      Laurent Duperval <laurent.duperval@...>

      "Do you believe in the devil? You know, a supreme evil being dedicated to the temptation, corruption, and destruction of man?"
      "I'm not sure that man needs the help."

      -Calvin & Hobbes