Fwd: How does XP apply in a Data Warehouse environment

  • laurent.duperval@microcell.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2003
      Hello,

      I'm pretty new here, so forgive my sins. :-)

      I'm scheduled to make a presentation on XP to a group mainly composed of
      developers and maintainers of our Data Warehouse. These people work with tools
      that generate SQL code, they make big designs of schemas and such. They're
      interested in knowing about XP, but also about how they can use some XP
      techniques in their development teams.

      I can talk about the former, but I haven't a clue about the latter. Our
      experience in XP is in the backend, using Java and JUnit-based tools. Does
      anyone have any such experience that they can share?

      Thanks,

      Laurent Duperval <laurent.duperval@...>

      "If we can't fix it, it isn't broken."
      Lab manager